Re: RFS: visualvm/1.3.8-1 - [ITS]

On 07/02/2014 09:18 AM, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I updated visualvm to the latest upstream release and I'm looking for a
> sponsor to upload it.
>
> Here is the changelog:
>
>   * New upstream release
>     - Removed 02-java8-compatibility.patch (fixed upstream)
>   * Improved the mangling of the upstream version in debian/watch
>
> http://mentors.debian.net/package/visualvm

Hi Emmanuel,

I made on additional tweak to the package, dropping hardening-wrapper in
favor of using dpkg-buildflags as recently requested on debian-devel.
This requires a minor change to the gcc patch to let the compilation use
LDFLAGS.

The changes are pushed and the package is built, but not yet uploaded.
Let me know if you're okay with the modified patch.

Thank you,
tony