RFS: objenesis 2.1-1

I have packaged the latest upstream version of objenesis since I was
also working on easymock 3.3. Both projects are closely related. I
have checked that all reverse-dependencies in sid still build from
source except two packages that FTBFS due to some other reasons and are
not part of testing anyway. That means easymock and objenesis could be
safely uploaded to unstable after the freeze.

For now I'm looking for someone who uploads objenesis to experimental.

The changelog:

* Imported Upstream version 2.1
* Add myself to Uploaders.
* Update watch file. The objenesis project moved to Github.
  Drop orig-tar.sh. The sources are pristine now.
* Update debian/copyright for new release.
* Use compat level 9 and require debhelper >= 9.
* wrap-and-sort -sa.
* Use canonical Vcs address.
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 3.9.6.
* Drop maven.cleanIgnoreRules and maven.publishedRules because they are
  unused.
* Drop README.source. The sources are pristine now.
* Build-depend on junit4 instead of junit.
* Add maven-release-plugin to maven.ignoreRules.
* Add maven-license-plugin to maven.ignoreRules.
* Update maven rule for junit4.

Thank you,

Markus