zookeeper 3.4.6

Hello,

On the day of the freeze, I have noticed that I never uploaded
zookeeper 3.4.6 - there is an untested patch sitting in git that would
update it.

Zookeeper 3.4.6 allegedly fixes a critical bug to do with joining an
ensemble, but also has all these other changes:

http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.4.6/releasenotes.html

My understanding is that 3.4.6 is a relatively small bug-fix release,
since recent versions of Solr were updated to include this version, so
upstream are more confident about it.

May I test and upload this version to unstable this evening?  Or is
the risk too great and I should hold off?  I'd totally understand if
so, and I'm sorry for leaving this so late.

Kind regards,

--
Tim Retout <diocles@debian.org>