Re: RFS: libxmltooling-java

Stephen Nelson <stephen@eccostudio.com> writes:

> I am looking for a sponsor for the package "libxmltooling-java"
>
> It builds those binary packages:
>
>  - libxmltooling-java - XMLTooling-J
>  - libxmltooling-java-doc - Documentation for XMLTooling-J
>
> The upload is to fix an RC bug #752963 where the package FTBFS. I
> added a missing build dependency to allow the package to build
> successfully.

I think this is still outstanding, and is an RC bug; is one of the
d-java team able to sponsor this upload? [I know I am in theory able
to do so myself, but I'm not sure I'm quite experienced enough at java
to check over someone else's packages just yet].

Regards,

Matthew

--
"At least you know where you are with Microsoft."
"True. I just wish I'd brought a paddle."