Re: RFS: java-comment-preprocessor/5.3.3

Hi Eugene,

On 18/08/14 12:39, Eugene Zhukov wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 12:37 PM, Daniel Lintott <daniel@serverb.co.uk> wrote:
> [...]
>> My suggestion would be to contact upstream and see if they are prepared
>> to make a source package available via the download mechanism.
>>
> Unfortunately that is not possible because of [1]. Are you sure there
> is no way to get a list of tags from a Google Code project that uses
> mercurial?

Ack... I wasn't aware of that... Talk about crippling the service!

I have looked all over the Google Code interface and can't find a
suitable list anywhere. To me this is a fundamental flaw in their
service, when you compare it with GitHub or BitBucket(which supports
mercurial as well, should upstream want any suggestions).

> I guess I need to ask upstream to move downloads to Google Drive or
> elsewhere then.

It would indeed seem that way unfortunately :/

Regards

Daniel Lintott