Packing Problems

Hello, I'm trying to do my first package for submission, but I'm having some problems.

My directory structure compiled is:
- /lib - contains third party libraries and AbsoluteLayout
- banco.db - database file
- Financas.jar - my program
- icone.png - icon of the program
- manifest.mf - used for load the preload image

In UpstreamGuide says I should put the source code of all libraries, I should put the source code up to the third-party libraries?

Another thing, I have the src folder where I store the source code of my project, I must run dh_make only in the src folder that generate Financas.jar file?

Remember, I am Brazilian and I do not speak English fluently.