Re: RFS: libxmltooling-java

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 5:53 PM, Sylvestre Ledru <sylvestre@debian.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On 30/07/2014 18:46, Stephen Nelson wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am looking for a sponsor for the package "libxmltooling-java"
> Did you check with Matthew before?
>> It builds those binary packages:
>>
>>  - libxmltooling-java - XMLTooling-J
> I think this description should be improved. XMLTooling-J does not mean
> much to me.
>
> And the long description could be improved too (too long sentence).

Hi Sylvestre
No, I just picked the first RC bug from the Debian maintainers
dashboard that has the maintainer set as the Java team. I read the
Java list so if there were some recent commits on this package I would
have checked first.

In any case, regarding the description fields, I will check with him
as they are packages he created.

Thanks
Stephen