Problem with multimail hooks on carrotsearch-hpcc package

Hi everyone.  I did my first push to a pkg-java repository just now (yay!) but received an error to do with multimail configuration:

remote: Migrating settings from hooks.* to multimailhook.*
remote: Traceback (most recent call last):
remote:   File "/usr/local/bin/git-commit-notice", line 30, in <module>
remote:     environment = git_multimail.GenericEnvironment(config=config)
remote:   File "/srv/git.debian.org/bin/git_multimail.py", line 1960, in __init__
remote:     super(ProjectdescEnvironmentMixin, self).__init__(**kw)
remote:   File "/srv/git.debian.org/bin/git_multimail.py", line 1854, in __init__
remote:     **kw
remote:   File "/srv/git.debian.org/bin/git_multimail.py", line 1825, in __init__
remote:     config=config, **kw
remote:   File "/srv/git.debian.org/bin/git_multimail.py", line 1914, in __init__
remote:     config, 'refchangelist', 'mailinglist',
remote:   File "/srv/git.debian.org/bin/git_multimail.py", line 1949, in _get_recipients
remote:     'The list of recipients for %s is not configured.\n%s' % (names[0], hint)
remote: git_multimail.ConfigurationException: The list of recipients for refchangelist is not configured.
remote: Please set one of the following:
remote:     "multimailhook.refchangelist"
remote:     "multimailhook.mailinglist"

I'm guessing that this isn't something that I can fix, so I thought I would ask the list.

Tim Potter
Cloud Systems Engineer
HP Cloud Services

timothy.potter@hp.com
M +61 419 749 832
Hewlett-Packard Australia Pty Ltd

This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorised to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.