Re: RFS: felix-main 4.4.0-1 [RC]

On 07/12/2014 03:55 PM, Markus Koschany wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have finished the work of Emmanuel who pushed some commits in April.
> This update installs the latest upstream release of felix-main and fixes
> a FTBFS bug in this process. I intend to update felix-framework too. At
> the moment it looks like as if the updated package introduces no
> regressions. I have checked all reverse build-dependencies as far as
> possible. Jitsi builds fine, libnb-platform18-java FTBFS due some unmet
> build-dependencies (reason currently unknown) and netbeans is affected
> by another RC bug.
>
> I filed https://bugs.debian.org/754602 for libnb-platform18-java.
>
> I would be glad if someone reviewed the package and for some sponsoring
> too. The package can be downloaded from
>
> Mentors:
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/felix-main/felix-main_4.4.0-1.dsc
>
> or Git:
> http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-java/felix-main.git

Hi Markus,

Thanks for the update for the RC problem.  I'm ready to sponsor an
upload, but wanted to ask the list if anyone could foresee problems with
4.4 entering the archive.  That is, doesn't anyone think it will
confound the netbeans and libnb-platform18-java FTBFS problems?  I don't
suspect this is the case - but thought I would check.

If there are no objections, I'll upload a little later this week.

Cheers,
tony