Re: New user - new software

Hi José,

On 14.07.2014 15:14, José Robson Mariano Alves wrote:
[...]
> I read about sponsorship and would like more information as the software
> fits in this group.
> And this is it all, my english is poor, so forgive the coherence. XD

you are right that debian-java is surely a good place for Java software
in Debian. However you need to create a Debian package first or find
someone who will do this for you. For starters I recommend:

http://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers

and since you are also the upstream developer

https://wiki.debian.org/UpstreamGuide

is a good read too.

You can get more help on debian-mentors@lists.debian.org or on IRC at
irc.debian.org #debian-mentors if you want to ask specific questions
about packaging software for Debian.

Regards,

Markus