RFS: apache-mime4j/0.7.2-3

Hi all,

I updated the apache-mime4j package to fix an issue affecting the
packaging of Apache Tika and I'm looking for a sponsor to upload it.

There has been some confusion with the latest uploads of this package,
the version 0.6.1-3 transferred the maintenance to the Java Team, but
the version 0.7.2 which was staged in experimental earlier was
eventually migrated to unstable and reverted the change. There are now
two Git repositories for this package, the first one under collab-maint
and the other one under pkg-java. I merged the two repositories in order
to preserve the tags and the change history. So here is the location of
the latest update:

    git://anonscm.debian.org/pkg-java/apache-mime4j.git

And here is the changelog:

  * Maintenance transferred again to the Debian Java Team (Closes: #711840)
  * debian/control:
    - Changed the priority from extra to optional
  * Updated the watch file
  * debian/rules:
    - Preserve the apache-mime4j-project pom in the binary package
    - Added a get-orig-source target
    - Improved the clean target

http://mentors.debian.net/package/apache-mime4j

Thank you,