Debconf Java bof?

Hi,

Is there likely to be any interest in a javay bof at Debconf?

I see the GSOC project looking at recursive auto-building of
maven-packaged software, and I think that maven has perhaps made it
harder to get larger java packages into Debian: there's a whole
infrastructure of "download dependencies at compile-time" that is rather
antithetical to a distribution approach of providing java libraries on
the system (not least since it encourages authors to be a bit slapdash
about versioning). Certainly, when I started looking at packaging the
shibboleth IdP for Debian such that you could build it from source, I
had a mountain of yak-shaving to climb.

I'm happy to draft a programme entry, but don't really want to end up
talking to myself ;)

Regards,

Matthew