Re: RFS: openjdk-8/8u5-b13-1 (NEW)

Le 25/06/2014 15:47, Matthias Klose a écrit :

> it is not blocked, it is work in progress.  Emmanuel did decide to change the
> packaging, and did decide to drop support for most Debian architectures.

I'm not sure to understand what you mean here. I haven't been able to
test on other architectures but I removed nothing in debian/rules or in
the patches that was related to other archs support, precisely because I
expected porters to start from the openjdk-7 patches to support openjdk-8.

Emmanuel Bourg