Re: Comments regarding weupnp_0.1.2-1_amd64.changes

Hi Andrew,

Congratulations on your first package and thanks for being a contributor
to Debian

Please have a look at the feedback from Thorsten, we can make this
change in the repository for the next upload

A full report on the package will soon appear here:

   http://packages.qa.debian.org/weupnp

Regards,

Daniel