Re: SVN to Git migration script for pkg-java

On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 10:42 AM, Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net> wrote:
> On 2014-06-05 09:40, Eugene Zhukov wrote:
>> git: 'svn' is not a git command. See 'git --help'.
>
> Looks like a dependency on "git svn", try installing git-svn.
Thanks!
It worked now, but Vcs-* fields were not updated. From the console log:
[...]
Updating debian/control...
Updated Vcs-* fields:
Vcs-Svn: svn://anonscm.debian.org/pkg-java/trunk/saxonhe
Vcs-Browser: http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-java/trunk/saxonhe/

One more thing. I think it would also be great if the script
downloaded the upstream source with get-orig-source, extracted and
committed it as well.