Re: RFS: java-gnome/4.1.3-1

On 05/21/2014 01:50 AM, Guillaume Mazoyer wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "java-gnome"
>
>  * Package name    : java-gnome
>    Version         : 4.1.3-1
>    Upstream Author : Andrew Cowie <andrew@operationaldynamics.com
> <mailto:andrew@operationaldynamics.com>>
>  * URL             : http://java-gnome.sourceforge.net/
>  * License         : GPLv2
>    Section         : java
[snip]
> This upload will close a serious RC bug (#748565).

Hi Guillaume,

Thanks for the update - everything looks good with the packaging.

I'm able to build splittime, one of the two reverse-build dependencies
of libjava-gnome-java against 4.1.3.  However, it looks like there needs
to be some porting/updating done before gnome-split will compile against
4.1.3.

Would you be willing to take a look at that too?

Thank you,
tony