Re: RFS: jgit/3.3.2-1

On 05/13/2014 04:04 AM, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I updated the jgit package to the latest release and I'm looking for a
> sponsor to upload it. This update also fixes a test failure with Java 8.
>
> http://mentors.debian.net/package/jgit

Hi Emmanuel,

A minor packaging repo issue, but debian/gbp.conf has compression=xz,
but the pristine-tar branch contains jgit_3.3.2.orig.tar.bz2.delta, and
so a plain git-buildpackage fails to regenerate the upstream tarball.

Jakub had switched the upstream compression to xz last summer.  Any
concerns with me repacking it before uploading?

Thanks,
tony