RFS: openjdk-7-jdk-dcevm/7u55-1 (NEW)

Hi all,

I packaged the Dynamic Code Evolution VM (DCEVM) and I'm looking for a
sponsor to upload it (ITP: #747493). DCEVM is a modification of the Java
HotSpot VM that enhances the redefinition of loaded classes at runtime.
The current hotswapping mechanism of the HotSpot VM allows only changing
method bodies. This enhanced VM allows adding and removing fields and
methods as well as changes to the super types of a class.

I packaged this modified VM as an alternative JDK installed in
/usr/lib/jvm/java-7-dcevm-$ARCH/. The package contains the modified VM
libraries and links the remaining parts of the JDK with the
openjdk-7-jdk package.

The source is available on alioth:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/openjdk-7-jdk-dcevm.git

http://mentors.debian.net/package/openjdk-7-jdk-dcevm