RFS: java-common/0.52

Hi all,

I updated the java-common package to support the mips64el architecture
and I'm looking for a sponsor to upload it. This update also contains
preliminary work for supporting Java 8, but Java 7 is still the default.

Here is the changelog:

  * Use OpenJDK 7 on mips64el (Closes: #747179)
  * Prepared the default values for Java 8
  * Use 'set -e' instead of '#!/bin/sh -e' in debian/java-common.postrm
  * Switch to debhelper level 9
  * debian/control:
    - Standards-Version updated to 3.9.5 (no changes)
    - Use a canonical URL for the Vcs-Svn field
    - Added the Homepage field

Thank you,

Emmanuel Bourg