RFS: geogebra/4.0.34.0+dfsg1-3

Hi all,

I updated the geogebra package to replace libcollections15-java with
libcommons-collections3-java and I'm looking for a sponsor to upload it.
collections15 is only used by geogebra, since it's failing to build with
Java 8 [1] and can be easily replaced with commons-collections I plan to
request its removal after this upload.

Here is the changelog:

  * Added a patch to use libcommons-collections3-java instead of
libcollections15-java
  * debian/control:
    - Standards-Version updated to 3.9.5 (no changes)
    - Use canonical URLs for the Vcs-* fields
  * Switch to debhelper level 9

http://mentors.debian.net/package/geogebra

Thank you

Emmanuel Bourg