Re: svnkit is marked for autoremoval from testing

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 05:11:35PM +0200, Markus Koschany wrote:

> I have committed some changes to svnkit two weeks ago and tried to build
> the latest upstream release. [1] My impression is that we need a new
> version of libtrilead-ssh2-java first and that the package would
> otherwise build just fine with ant. If anyone can tell me where I can
> find a newer version of trilead-ssh2, I might be able to package a new
> version and fix this bug.

It looks like tmatesoft.org is maintaining Trilead SSH library.

http://maven.tmatesoft.com/content/repositories/releases/com/trilead/trilead-ssh2/1.0.0-build217/

The POM file there has an URL with their subversion repository but it
looks down right now.

http://svn.svnkit.com/repos/3rdparty/com.trilead.ssh2

Miguel Landaeta, nomadium at debian.org
secure email with PGP 0x6E608B637D8967E9 available at
http://db.debian.org/fetchkey.cgi?fingerprint=4CB7FE1E280ECC90F29A597E6E608B637D8967E9