Re: RFS: testng/6.8.8-1

On 03/14/2014 05:32 AM, Eugene Zhukov wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I updated TestNg to the latest version and I'm looking for a sponsor to
> upload the package.
>
> ssh+git://alioth.debian.org/git/pkg-java/testng.git

Hi Eugene,

The pristine-tar branch doesn't include a delta for 6.8.8, and when I
use get-orig-source and then try to git-import-orig the resulting
orig.tar.gz, there are merge conflicts.

Can you check to see that what you've pushed to master is current, and
that you've imported the .orig.tar.gz and pushed an updated pristine-tar
branch?

Thank you,
tony