Need help for libcofoja-java

Hi,

as a predependency for the Debian Med package igv we need to package

   https://code.google.com/p/cofoja/

(see #741052)

I have injected some initial packaging stuff at

   git://anonscm.debian.org/debian-med/libcofoja-java.git

Unfortunately I have no idea what package might provide a proper
bootstrap.jar.  I think once this is clarified a patch of build.xml to
point to the Debian locations of the jars might do the trick to build
the package.

Any hint?

Kind regards

       Andreas.

PS: I'm not subscribed to the list - CC would be nice.

--
http://fam-tille.de