Svnkit packaging

Hi,

I was looking at libsvnkit-java, as I have something that depends upon
it, so I need maven artifacts in libsvnkit-java so that my maven-based
project will build (I assume there's no handy work-around for this?). I
couldn't get it to build, which led me to bug #735763, which has a note
from tony that 1.8.x needs packaging.

Has anyone made any progress on this? I'd rather not have another large
java package to try and build added onto my TODO list, but it looks like
there's no way I can package anything that depends on libsvnkit-java and
builds with maven until this is resolved?

Thanks,

Matthew