mvn package uploads (gmetric4j and jmxetric), boot classpath

I've just uploaded gmetric4j and jmxetric, this is the first time I
upload a Debian package built with mvn

I looked at the wikis here:

https://wiki.debian.org/Java/MavenBuilder
https://wiki.debian.org/Java/MavenRepoHelper

and the  libplexus-io-java example - if I'm doing any of this the wrong
way or there is a more current way, please let me know.

jmxetric gives me a lintian warning,

W: libjmxetric-java: missing-classpath libgmetric4j-java

but I'm not sure about the generated classpath thing anyway, jmxetric is
really only used on the boot-classpath, as described here:

http://danielpocock.com/monitoring-jboss-tomcat-and-application-servers-with-jmxetric

What is the correct way to get the correct boot classpath stuff in the
manifest?  Or should I just leave it up to users to list the JARs
manually in the JVM command line when they use this stuff?

I've had this running quite happily with

(one of JBoss|Camel|HornetQ)
   -> jmxetric
      ->  ganglia gmond
         -> ganglia-nagios-bridge
              -> Nagios, alerts

and would appreciate feedback from anybody else who tries it.

Regards,

Daniel