Re: RFS: javamail/1.5.1-1 (NEW)

On 02/25/2014 03:53 AM, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:
> Le 25/02/2014 06:40, tony mancill a écrit :
>
>> I consistently get one test failure when I try to build it locally,
>> either via git-buildpackage in a chroot, or directly from the
>> command-line with mvn test.  The surefire-reports output is attached.
>>
>> The unit test is pretty straight-forward.  The mock SMTP server should
>> take at least 1000ms to accept a message, and the client writetimeout is
>> set to 200ms, so I'm not sure what's going on.
>
> Hi Tony,
>
> I haven't been able to reproduce this issue. Maybe you could upload the
> package with the tests disabled? We can analyze and fix this later. The
> sooner it enters the NEW queue the better (libjdom2-java is still
> waiting one month later).
>
> Emmanuel Bourg

Hey Emmanuel,

The tests ran correctly for me when I performed the build on a single
processor virtualbox image running sid, so I have uploaded the package
without any changes.

I'm curious to see if other packages (e.g. c3p0) also exhibit different
behavior when threaded tests are run on SMP vs. UP boxes (and frankly am
surprised that it made any difference for javamail - maybe it's just
that the virtualbox was slower in general).

Cheers,
tony