Re: A pile of shonky packages (with errors)

On 14/02/14 19:00, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:
> Le 14/02/2014 18:37, Matthew Vernon a écrit :

>> http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~matthewv/javadebs/

> - libshib-parent-project2-java seems to be a snapshot from the trunk, is
> it really the version 1? If so it should install a version '1' and a
> version 'debian' in /usr/share/maven-repo, and not TRUNK-SNAPSHOT

No, it's really a trunk snapshot; the upstream instructions:

https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/SHIB2/SourceAccess

Suggest building the parent project from trunk rather than a tagged
release (of which there aren't any). Given that, should I leave
libshib-parent-project2-java as is, or synthesize a different version
number, or something else?

Regards,

Matthew