For those who care about ElasticSearch: build dependencies, RFH

After struggling off and on with several projects' mostly Maven-based
build systems (and our tool support for Maven), I have finally gotten
ElasticSearch 1.0.0 RC1 to build on a Debian/unstable box without
network connectivity. The dependencies used to build the package have
been provided through individual locally built Debian packages.

I do not feel comfortable with uploading the dozen-or-so packages to
unstable right away because the quality of those packages is not up to
my standards and I do not really want to maintain them myself. I am no
Java developer and I have found out just enough about Maven and
maven-*-helper to be able to cause some damage using copy&paste
techniques. (I have, however, come to form strong opinions about
software library models that are based upon eternal availability of
unmaintained, buggy versions rather than a desire to provide stable
APIs/ABIs. But I digress.)

So, I need some help.

As a first step, I am going to document the various required
dependencies in the form of RFP bugs that are going to be linked to this
bug (#660826: RFP Elasticsearch) and I will try to make my efforts
available through git repositories as a possible starting point for
whoever wants to pick up from there.

The following packages that are not yet in Debian were needed:

- Apache Lucene 4.6 (lucene3 which is available is not enough.)
- A newer netty (3.9.0.Final is wanted, we have 3.2.6.Final in
  unstable.)
- spatial4j
- compress-lzf 0.9.6 (API breakage with a class becoming abstract after
  that. WTF?)
- hyperic-sigar
- carrotsearch-hppc
- icu4j-49 (Not sure if the exact "major" version is needed or if it's
  possible to just go the current fifty-something version instead.)

Cheers,
-Hilko