css2xslfo

I have just uploaded css2xslfo into pkg-java git (thanks to Sylvestre
for adding me so quickly). In brief, css2xslfo is a tool for
converting an HTML/XML+CSS document to XSL-FO; this is mainly useful
in order to pass it to another tool (such as Apache FOP) to convert
the XSL-FO into some final display format such as PDF.

I think the package is ready for upload now, but as this is my first
Java package in Debian, and there are one or two tricky aspects to how
the package works, I would very much appreciate a review by a more
experienced Java packager.

In particular, the main issue with this package is that upstream has
taken the W3C sac/flute library, and modified it extensively for their
own needs (adding CSS 3 support, among other things). Fortunately they
have provided the source code for their modifications, and I believe
there are no licensing issues here, but since I cannot use the Debian
libflute-java, I've opted to build their modified version during the
package build, and include it directly in the resulting JAR for
css2xslfo.

It is possible that the Debian libsac-java/libflute-java could be
updated to the css2xslfo versions; the library seems dead upstream
(last release from W3C was in 2002). On the other hand, I have no idea
whether any of the css2xslfo modifications have
backwards-compatibility issues, and css2xslfo upstream is not very
active themselves (last release in 2010); on top of this, the modified
libraries are not distributed in a very prominent way.