Re: RFS: swt-gtk 3.8.2-3 (RC bug fix)

On 27.6.2013 17:06, أحمد المحمودي wrote:
   Why not work on SWT 4.2.2 instead ? I see there have been some
   work for SWT 4.2.0 on Git, which has later stopped.

4.2 has the same issue so just updating wouldn't solve this problem.
Moreover, Eclipse 3.8 doesn't run with SWT 4.x. I plan on updating to
Eclipse 4.3 (just released), but to package it and all its dependencies
will take quite some effort. Until then, SWT 3.8 is unfortunately here
to stay.

If anyone needs SWT 4.2 or 4.3 right now, it's possible to have a package
allowing parallel installation with 3.8, though. I haven't seen any such
request yet.

Regards,

Jakub