RFS: maven2-core and maven2

Hi all,

The rebuild of the archive this weekend revealed two issues with Maven 2:
- My removal of backport-util-concurrent from Maven wasn't complete, it
was still mentioned in the pom of maven-artifact-manager. This caused 55
packages to FTBFS.
- My update of maven-antrun-plugin should have been followed by an
update to maven2-core and maven2 (this must be done for the 19 core
plugins defined in the superpom of Maven, I better understand how it
works now). This caused 4 packages to FTBFS.

I updated the maven2-core and maven2 packages to fix these issues and
I'm looking for a sponsor to upload them. I reassigned the FTBFS bugs to
maven2-core and merged them. So this upload is going to close 59 release
critical bugs. What is the record of bugs closed by a single upload in
Debian? ;)

Emmanuel Bourg