Re: [pkg-db-devel] Processing of db_5.1.29-5.1_amd64.changes

Ok, you convinced me. I didn't want to touch the main db package, but it's really a small patch.

O.

On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 10:14 AM, Sylvestre Ledru <sylvestre@debian.org> wrote:
On 06/06/2013 19:02, Ondřej Surý wrote:
> The thing is that I am preparing for db version transition, so I would prefer to have more time for possible to avoid duplicate work.
This is minor patch (basically, just fixing the upload 5.1.29-5).

> Do you hurry that much for OpenJDK transition or can it wait to the end of June?
I would like to have it sooner than later but you are the package
maintainer. So, you decide! :)

Sylvestre

--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org>