Re: RFS: maven-clean-plugin/2.5-1 - [UPLOADED]

Thank you for the upload Tony.

Unfortunately it seems Maven is now broken when trying to run the clean
target. I get this error on running 'debuild clean':

  Project ID: org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-clean-plugin

  Reason: POM 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-clean-plugin' not found in
repository: System is offline.

    org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-clean-plugin:pom:2.3

I tried to add a rule in debian/maven.rules but it didn't work. It looks
like the version of the plugin is hard coded somewhere. I found an
occurrence in the maven.rules files of the maven2 package but I can't
get it to compile.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Emmanuel Bourg