RFS: libxmpcore-java/5.1.2-1 (new package)

Hi all,

I packaged the XMPCore library from the Adobe XMP Toolkit (ITP #710488).
This is a dependency of Apache Tika and it's required to update
libmetadata-extractor-java to the latest version.

svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/libxmpcore-java

http://mentors.debian.net/package/libxmpcore-java

I struggled a bit to figure out the right version of the API:

 * The source zip is named XMP-Core-JAVA-CS6.zip but the version in the
build.xml file is 5.1.0.

 * The previous version (5.1.2) of the SDK available on the Adobe XMP
page [1] has also a version set to 5.1.0 in its build.xml. The source
code is slightly different from the one in the CS6 archive. I compared
the source trees side by side and the CS6 source code has more methods
and a couple of different return types.

 * There are currently 3 versions of xmpcore deployed in the Maven
central repository: 5.1.0, 5.1.1 and 5.1.2. They all have the same
classes and the same method signatures, which are also the ones from the
CS6 archive. I verified with Clirr and japi-compliance-checker that the
APIs are identical.

Since this package is primarily destined to be used as a Maven artifact
and in order to remain consistent with the state of the Maven central
repository I decided to use the version 5.1.2 instead of 6.0.0. I just
hope this mess will be cleared in a future update of the Adobe toolkit.

Thank you for your reviews,

Emmanuel Bourg

[1] http://www.adobe.com/devnet/xmp.html