maven-repo-helper : Breaks: maven-debian-helper (<= 1.5.1) but 1.5.1 is to be installed.

On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 6:18 PM, tony mancill <tmancill@debian.org> wrote:
> On 05/24/2013 08:08 AM, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
>> On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 4:50 PM, Emmanuel Bourg <ebourg@apache.org> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I have updated some Maven plugins and I get a lintian warning stating
>>> the package is missing a public jar in /usr/share/java. It seems the
>>> previous packages had the jar files in /usr/share/java, but now we only
>>> get them in /usr/share/maven-repo.
>>>
>>> I'm not sure to understand the reason of this difference, and if it's
>>> safe to continue like this.
>>>
>>> What do you think?
>>
>> This is the same issue as before:
>>
>> http://lists.debian.org/debian-java/2013/05/msg00105.html
>>
>> If my understanding is correct we need maven-debian-helper from
>> experimental to get that fixed.
>
> Or, I believe, add --java-lib to the $package.poms.  The team ended up
> doing this for a number of packages after the upload of m-d-h 1.5 and
> before the freeze, but it is evident that we missed some.  For an
> example, see the recent thread [1]

If I try adding the missing --java-lib to *poms (saxonhe package) now
I am getting:

 maven-repo-helper : Breaks: maven-debian-helper (<= 1.5.1) but 1.5.1
is to be installed.

Here is the latest d/control:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/maven-repo-helper.git;a=blob;f=debian/control;h=c32a61da883ef3360a4cbb37e1468e4e20c57dea;hb=HEAD

However I do not see any new upload of maven-debian-helper in sid...

could anyone comment on that ? Is this expected ?

Thanks,