javalib-but-no-public-jars

Dear all,

  I am trying to upload Eugene recent work on plexus-resources, which
can be found at:

svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/plexus-resources

  And/or:

https://mentors.debian.net/package/plexus-resources

  If I try to build the package from my system using pdebuild, I keep
getting this lintian warning: javalib-but-no-public-jars. And indeed
the jar file is not installed in /usr/share/java.

  Eugene on the other side is claiming the package is correct (so does
mentors.d.n). What could be possibly messed up within my up-to-date
pdebuild chroot ?

Thanks,