jnlp policies (resurrected)

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 12:36 PM, Mathieu Malaterre
<mathieu.malaterre@gmail.com> wrote:
>   I could not find any reference for javaws and/or jnlp in the debian
> policy manual. Has anyone any experience with distributing .jnlp
> within debian package ? What is the jnlp location ? What is the helper
> script (javaws helper) ?

Here is my attempt at packaging JNLP apps within debian-java:

http://packages.debian.org/experimental/all/pixelmed-www/filelist

For example:

/usr/share/pixelmed/DoseUtility.jnlp

I have removed external download materials, everything is provided by
package dependencies.

I think I could also offer those JNLP as standalone apps, rather than
launched via an `httpd` package.

Thanks for comments,