Re: review for RFS simplyhtml

Hi,

jumping in as former maintainer, where Felix probably took over some of my errors :P

On 05/05/13 08:42, Bart Martens wrote:
Hi Felix,

On your package at mentors uploaded there on 2013-04-05 20:05 :

These files should be identical :
md5sum SimplyHTML_src_0_16_07.tar.gz simplyhtml_0.16.07.orig.tar.gz
8450cb7b9faee87699fa7b734013593d  SimplyHTML_src_0_16_07.tar.gz
454d1569b0d29dc702c18a7f4d160d50  simplyhtml_0.16.07.orig.tar.gz
My debian/rules get-orig-source target uses 'uscan --repack --rename' which would have explained the difference in the past (gzip saves name and timestamp which breaks the checksum). This said, I also had to clean-up the sources to make them dfsg free, here I'm not sure as they're not marked +dfsg but the libraries are gone (check debian/rules for details).

Not all changes are documented in debian/changelog.

Was adding yourself to Uploaders agreed with the team ? (It's just an honest
question, because I'm not part of the team.)  If Eric Lavarde is no longer
working on this package then please remove him from Uploaders.
Agreed with the team and me but, indeed, I can/should be removed.

There are more copyright holders than mentioned in debian/copyright, see for
example src/com/lightdev/app/shtm/NamedObject.java.
This is new and I am even the opinion that it is an error from upstream: the copyright is actually from FreeMind and, as I knew the team, only Dimitri had something to do with this specific piece of code. I *guess* that Dimitri did a mass header-update that hit as well simplyhtml, but, anyway, that needs to be cleaned upstream or package-wise.

Thanks, Eric

Regards,

Bart Martens

__
This is the maintainer address of Debian's Java team
<http://lists.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pkg-java-maintainers>. Please use
debian-java@lists.debian.org for discussions and questions.