RFS: libjgroups-java/2.12.2.Final-3 (watch file update and dependencies cleanup)

Hi all,

I keep following the thread of the reverse dependencies on Bouncy Castle
in order to fix #687694 and I investigated the libjgroups-java package.
Bouncy Castle isn't required to compile the project, it's merely
suggested as a crypto provider in the documentation. So I removed the
build dependency and added a Suggests field on the binary package instead.

I also updated the watch file, it wasn't properly reporting the recent
releases. The debian/orig-tar.sh script will have to be reworked since
there is no longer a source tarball available upstream.

Here is the changelog:

  * Updated the watch file to match releases > 2.11.0
  * Removed libbcprov-java from the build dependencies
  * Added libbcprov-java as a suggested dependency to the binary package
  * Changed debian/copyright to comply with the DEP5 format
  * Updated Standards-Version to 3.9.4 (no changes)
  * Removed the deprecated DMUA flag
  * Updated the dependency on debhelper (require version >= 7)
  * Removed the unused dependency on ${shlibs:Depends}

http://mentors.debian.net/package/libjgroups-java

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/libj/libjgroups-java/libjgroups-java_2.12.2.Final-3.dsc

Thank you for your reviews,

Emmanuel Bourg