Re: where is org/json/JSONObject ?

Mathieu Malaterre:
> Would it be possible to make this package have something like:
> Provides: libjson-java to be able to find it more easily.

After I sent you the mail I had second thoughts. Is it a good thing to work
around that issue so easy? Until now, we've regularily educated upstream about
the evilness of json.org and upstream often replaced it with a free
replacement.

Now with the android reimplementation I'm afraid that there is no more
motivation for us to resolve the issue together with upstream.

Regards,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro