RFS: swing-layout

Dear Debian Java Team members,

I am looking for a sponsor for my update to the package swing-layout.
I've updated the packaging to install maven metadata, as well as update
the packaging to use javahelper. I'm targeting experimental for now.

Here is the changelog:

swing-layout (1.0.4-3) experimental; urgency=low

  * Install maven metadata.
  * Use javahelper.
  * Update Standards-Version to 3.9.4 (no changes required).
  * Add myself to uploaders.
  * Remove Michael Koch from uploaders (Closes: #654134).
  * Remove Niels Thykier from uploaders at his request.

 -- Andrew Ross <ubuntu@rossfamily.co.uk>  Sun, 07 Apr 2013 16:16:48 +0100

I've uploaded the changes to the Debian Java svn repository at:
svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/swing-layout
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-java/trunk/swing-layout

The upstream tarball is available in Debian from:
http://http.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/swing-layout/swing-layout_1.0.4.orig.tar.gz

Thanks,
Andy Ross