Re: RFS: libitext5-java/5.4.0-1 (for experimental)

On 30/03/13 08:30, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Here is the update for iText 5.x. There was nothing to patch for this
> package, the latest upstream version was already compatible with Bouncy
> Castle 1.48.
>
> http://mentors.debian.net/package/libitext5-java
>
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/libi/libitext5-java/libitext5-java_5.4.0-1.dsc
>

> Emmanuel Bourg

Hi Emmanuel,

Thanks for preparing this update. I'm not sure why I didn't use
mavenhelper when I prepared the previous version of this package, but it
seems like it might make sense to do so for easier maintenance, and also
to get poms for itext5 installed into /usr/share/maven-repo. I had a
quick go at doing this, and it seems to work OK - would you like me to
complete the package like this, or do you think we should just go with
the package you've prepared?

Thanks,
Andy