resolving maven dependencies

Hello,

I'm new to maven-debian-helper and maven-repo-helper. I'm trying to package xslthl-2.1.0.
I built initial package structure with mh_make, and it was able to find necessary jars in /usr/share/java,
but I filed to define some rules for those jars to be added to local maven repo.
So now, when I try to debuild the package I get message about missing artifacts.

Adding those dependencies to local maven repo manually of course solves the problem,
but that's not the right way to do it. My work in progress is here ee.dy.fi/debian/xslthl_new/

Please help,
Eugene