Re: openjdk maintenance for wheezy and squeeze

Op donderdag 28 februari 2013 21:35:09 schreef Moritz Mühlenhoff:
> So we should proceed with providing backports for openjdk in the future.
>
> If Matthias keeps the Debian/Ubuntu packaging in a state that it's easily
> buildable on squeeze/wheezy for ojdk6 and for wheezy on ojdk7 I think
> we should be able to handle Java updates resource-wise.

So it seems we are in agreement that it's not feasible to remove OpenJDK-6
from Wheezy, and there's the expectation that it can be supported in a
relatively acceptable way.

Perhaps the RT can tag #675495 wheezy-ignore (and retitle). I'm pretty sure we
don't want OpenJDK-6 in Jessie.

Cheers,
Thijs