please review NMU for libjffi-java and libjffi-jni (for JRuby)

All:

I am working on updated packaging for JRuby [0] and I'm starting
with one of the depends JFFI [1].  But the current version of JRuby [2]
uses JFFI 1.2 whereas Debian currently only has 1.0.2.
So I need to update the libjffi-java and libjffi-jni packages.

The current Debian packaging uses the wmeissner repo [3] as the upstream,
but the latest version there is 1.0.10. I was successful building from
the tag "1.2.6" from jnr [4].  I'll note that I tried to build
jnr's version from trunk (1.3.0), but got a build failure.

JRuby upstream directed me to confer with wmeissner who then said:
> Hi Tom, for jffi and all the jnr-* projects you should use the variant
> under the jnr organization as the primary repo.

I have just pushed my work-in-progress packaging to:
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/jffi-1.2.6.git

I would appreciate any feedback on this packaging (please
see my additional notes in README.NMU).

Thanks!

--Tom

[0] http://packages.qa.debian.org/j/jruby.html