Re: Security issue with libspring-java #720902

Hi Stephen

On 04.12.2013 22:22, Stephen Nelson wrote:
[...]
> I think it would be a pragmatic solution to backport the fix into the
> current codebase as it should clear the grave bug and shouldn't impact
> the r-deps.

Agreed. I created a new branch "stable-security" and backported the
patch to the stable release of libspring-java. If we decide to push on
with this, I suggest we keep the security team informed by adding them
to CC.

> I'm working on a local branch right now so I'll be sure not to push
> anything into master for the time being.

I have also applied the same changes to master. I think it should be
safe™. Feedback and more checks are welcome. Thanks for working on a new
upstream release btw!

Cheers,

Markus