Re: RFS: netbeans_7.0.1+dfsg1-6 - This is a little bit important

On 26/11/2013 13:08, Vedran Miletić wrote:
> 2013/11/25 Sylvestre Ledru <sylvestre@debian.org>:
>>> The netbeans package does not build with openjdk-7. Since my intention
>>> was to change as little as possible and since I am not very
>>> knowledgeable about java packaging I did not change that.
>>>
>>> I'll try to find out how to force building against openjdk-6-jdk.
>>>
>> Please, don't do that. We are trying to get ride of openjdk-6...
>> You should check if the new upstream works with the version 7 (and/or
>> backport the fix)
> Why is this an issue? This updates is intended for stable only.
The issue here is that we have to upload it before in unstable (cf the
request of the Release Manager)
To build correctly under unstable, I need to force the usage of
openjdk-6-jdk...
Package that we are trying to remove ... :(

> NetBeans 7.4, which is new upstream version, requires JDK7 and might
> be packaged later for unstable, and it is unrelated to effort by
> Joachim.

Do you know when this is going to happen?

Cheers,
Sylvestre