RFS: maven-filtering/1.1-1

Hi all,

I've updated the maven-filtering package and I'm looking for a sponsor
to upload it. This update is required to upgrade the
maven-resources-plugin to the latest release. I checked the rdeps with
the new version and they all build fine (I had to upload a new revision
of maven-resources-plugin to fix a test failure).

Here is the changelog:

  * New upstream release
    - Added a dependency on libplexus-build-api-java
    - Updated the versions required for the dependencies
    - Updated debian/components.xml
  * debian/control
    - Use canonical URLs for the Vcs-* fields
    - Updated Standards-Version to 3.9.5 (no changes)
  * Switch to debhelper level 9
  * debian/rules: Improved the clean target
  * Use XZ compression for the upstream tarball

http://mentors.debian.net/package/maven-filtering

Thank you,

Emmanuel Bourg