RFS: clirr/0.6-5

Hi all,

I have updated the clirr package and I'm looking for a sponsor to upload it.

Here is the changelog:

  * Added a man page
  * Fixed the parsing of command line parameters containing several jar
files.
  * Patched to display the command line syntax with the Java wrapper
    in the help information.
  * Rewrote bcel5.2.patch to display a warning instead of stopping
    the processing when a class is not found.
  * Added java7-runtime as an alternative runtime dependency
  * debian/control:
    - Use canonical URLs for the Vcs-* fields
    - Updated Standards-Version to 3.9.5 (no changes)
  * Switch to debhelper level 9

http://mentors.debian.net/package/clirr

Thank you,

Emmanuel Bourg