RFS: maven-ant-helper/7.9

Hi all,

I updated the maven-ant-helper package and I'm looking for a sponsor to
upload it. This version has a new process-classes target that can be
used to post process the compiled classes. This is required to build the
new Maven plugins using Java annotations instead of Javadoc tags to mark
the plugin parameters.

Here is the changelog:

  * Added a process-classes target to allow the post processing of the
compiled classes. This enables the generation of plugin and component
descriptors when Java annotations are used instead of Javadoc tags.
  * Propagate the source/target level set with the javaVersion property
to Maven
  * Removed backport-util-concurrent from the Maven classpath
  * Updated Standards-Version to 3.9.5 (no changes)

http://mentors.debian.net/package/maven-ant-helper

Thank you,

Emmanuel Bourg